Videos take up a lot of space and very quickly they fill up your phones and tablets. Vilynx will store 10 videos, but beyond that, they are best stored on your cloud accounts (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive). One of the most advantageous features of Vilynx is that it allows you to upload your videos to your cloud accounts automatically and lets you share your videos on your social networks.
Today, we’ll show you how easy this is.
- First, set up an account with one (or more) of these cloud accounts: Box, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- On your Vilynx main screen, select Settings.
iPhone users, you will see a red cloud alert over the Settings button which indicates you have not linked up your Cloud accounts with Vilynx.
- Once you enter the Settings menu, select “Cloud Account Management”.
- Select the Cloud Account to which you’d like to connect.
From here, follow the screen that takes you through an authentication process where you enter your username and password for these Cloud accounts.
- You’re authenticating directly with your cloud account provider. Vilynx does not have access to your account information (username or password).
- When done, you’ll see the check mark by the Cloud account(s) you’ve connected.
- Repeat these steps to connect other Cloud accounts with Vilynx.
- Now, you can move on to connecting Vilynx with your Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter). Go back to the Settings menu and select “Social Networks”.
- Select your Social Network
Go through the authentication process.
- You’re authenticating directly with your social network provider. Vilynx does not have access to your account information (username or password).
- You’ll see a check mark by the Social Network you’ve connected.
Repeat these steps to connect other Social Networks.
- You’re done! It’s that simple.
Now, your videos are saved on the Cloud account(s) of your choice, automatically, and you can share your videos with a simple touch of a button.
Thanks for reading today’s how-to post.